Press Releases Archive
28 March 2012
No dripping, no leaking – revolutionary oil pump from Apollo
Quadpack European press office
Summit Media Services
Tel: +34 93 265 4463
The Apollo Oil Pump – exclusively available from international cosmetic packaging provider Quadpack – is engineered to combat the effects of oil migration. Using special components, the pump resists oil-induced swelling to prevent leakage, keeping the pump and bottle clean and dry.
In addition, its distinctive elongated nozzle is cleverly angled to avoid the contents from dripping. Its shape ensures that the formula seeps neatly back into the chamber. Together with decoration options uncommon for oil pumps, this product can achieve a true premium look.
Various pump styles are available, on 20/410 or 24/410 neck sizes and with dosage variants of 0.4cc and 0.7cc per stroke. The pump has a locking system to prevent leakage during travel. Quadpack can also provide standard bottles and develop custom shapes to match.
The Apollo Oil Pump is ideal for face serums, cleansing oils, body oils, hair treatments and sun care. Recommended viscosity is 2,000-3,000 cps.
As with all Apollo pumps, the oil pump has a low MOQ. The pump can be personalised with colour-matched components and a choice of collar, including plastic and anodised aluminium. Special tooling can be produced to emboss logos or graphics onto a metal collar, elevating its aesthetics to premium ranks.
An independent third-party trial recently saw the Apollo Oil Pump outperform all other oil pumps tested.
Quadpack is the exclusive distributor of Apollo dispensers in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Photo caption: The Apollo Oil Pump from Quadpack is engineered to prevent leaking and dripping.
Apollo has been designing and manufacturing pumps and sprays to its domestic market since 1976. The $30m turnover company has 200 staff working at its two factories and corporate headquarters in Siheung. Apollo is the first company in Korea to manufacture trigger sprays using its own technology. Supported by ISO9001 quality certification, it is widely recognised for its superior designs in trigger sprays and dispenser pumps in the areas of cosmetics, perfumery and pharmaceuticals, as well as agriculture and household products. For more information, please visit www.apolloind.co.kr.
- 14 May 2013Natio bottles the sun
- 7 May 2013AUSPACK: Airless and foam technology for beauty packaging
- 24 April 2013EVOH-lined tottles for a longer shelf life
- 3 April 2013Helping beauty brands perform for 10 years
- 20 March 2013Quadpack acquires wooden component manufacturer Technotraf
- 27 February 2013Quadpack launches the Apollo Comb Foamer
- 12 February 2013Not just for make-up: panstick trend on the rise
- 28 January 2013Yonwoo’s innovation machine
- 14 January 2013Travelling light: Yonwoo’s Duo Airless two-in-one
- 17 December 2012Discover Quadpack’s lipstick range
- 27 November 2012Metal-armoured airless for Valmont’s time-defying formula
- 12 November 2012Hot product: Yonwoo’s Twin Mix Airless
- 24 October 2012The science behind younger-looking skin
- 8 October 2012Premium packaging for skin care and OTC
- 26 September 2012It’s a blow out! Boots 17 mascara for big, bold lashes
- 13 September 2012Quadpack inaugurates flagship office in Barcelona
- 14 August 2012Quadpack introduces new 3D rendering service
- 24 July 2012Yonwoo’s Ampoule Program for home spa treatments
- 10 July 2012Yonwoo growth prompts World Class status
- 27 June 2012The LED Make-Up Compact: a new concept in colour cosmetics
- 18 June 2012Payot dropper delivers intensive care vitamin treatment
- 30 May 2012Reinventing the foamer: Apollo’s deep cleansing brush
- 15 May 2012Quadpack spearheads make-up trends at Make Up in Paris
- 30 April 2012Quadpack joins forces with Premi
- 11 April 2012High-performance Brivaplast mascara for Boots 17 range
- 28 March 2012No dripping, no leaking – revolutionary oil pump from Apollo
- 14 March 2012Yonwoo’s Show Bottle for Frezyderm’s premium OTC range
- 28 February 2012Airless goes eco-friendly: Paper Blow from Yonwoo
- 15 February 2012Creating your own foamer is child’s play!
- 30 January 2012Quadpack introduces department store concept at Cosmoprof
- 17 January 2012Strong, masculine design for Henri Lloyd deodorant for active men
- 28 November 2011Tune into fashion trends for spring/summer 2012
- 15 November 2011Quadpack develops premium packs for ghd’s new Heat Protection haircare range
- 25 October 2011Yonwoo Spot Brush Pen delivers Veld’s Eye Magic
- 10 October 2011Inauguration of new test facilities at Quadpack Group headquarters
- 14 September 2011Brivaplast high-performance brushes for make-up artists
- 17 August 2011Fifties Aussie beach culture comes to life with SugarBaby
- 26 July 2011Quadpack introduces premium packaging innovations
- 13 July 2011Quadpack develops three packs for Boots Champneys Spa range
- 28 June 2011Quadpack presents a world first: the Apollo Ultimate Foamer
- 7 June 2011The secret’s in the cap: Yonwoo’s new 2-in-1 Concealer packs
- 17 May 2011Need airless? Love glass? Yonwoo has the answer
- 9 May 2011Apollo appoints Quadpack as exclusive distributor
- 18 April 2011Learn about airless make-up and foam pump innovations at Quadpack’s stand