New certification logo launched – and the advantages of true airless systems demonstrated -- at major international trade event…
The Airless Pack Association (APA) will showcase the myriad benefits of true airless dispensing systems – and launch its new airless certification logo – at this year's Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna, March 18-21, according to APA president, and General Director of Megaplast, Lucyna Silberstein.
Cosmoprof attracts an international audience of beauty and cosmetics industry influencers, gathered to learn the latest trends and products available in today's fast-changing global marketplace. The APA – a global group that counts Megaplast, Rexam, Lablabo, Lumson and Quadpack/Yonwoo – will host a 'Protect Your Beauty'-themed conference and show participants new ideas for formula protection through use of today's airless dispensing systems and designs (Hall 19- Quadpack Booth number C55/D56).
In addition, a special APA airless education team will provide show attendees with the Association's latest materials describing advances in dispensing solutions. One such advance is the new Association-branded logo, to be awarded to those firms that develop true airless packaging solutions that meet the Association's certification criteria.
"Today's true airless systems are a win-win proposition, for brand owners and consumers," said the APA's Silberstein. "Protection of complex formulas is critical, whether the brand is in the mass, masstige or prestige sector. The true airless system offers demonstrable consumer benefits, which is why this packaging solution is fast becoming more popular in the beauty and cosmetics, pharma and even food markets.
"No wonder we at the APA believe that consumers – as well as brand owners -- should know about, ask for, and know how to recognise, through our new logo, products packaged in a way that protects over the life of the product," Silberstein said.
According to the APA, the latest, true, airless systems offer superior ergonomics, are quick to prime and prevent the oxidizing of today's delicate formulas, which utilize powerful active ingredients. "Today's morning cream is much more than a regular moisturizer," Silberstein said. "Brand owners are selecting organics and preservative-free formulations. Retail shelves are stocked with new hybrid, multi-benefit formulas that include SPF, anti-aging ingredients and even some liquid foundations.
"Our message, therefore, is classic marketing 'push-pull': brand owners need to be aware of, and select, dispensing systems that can handle the demands of this type of formulation. And consumers need to be aware of products delivered with such packaging. For our industry," she said, "the true airless system is, indeed, a beautiful and useful product."
- 09/2012What's new in pharma - visit our stand at InnoPack
- 09/2012Quadpack inaugurates flagship office in Barcelona
- 09/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Laurent Frydlender, Quadpack France
- 09/2012Quadpack streamlines global logistics
- 07/2012Dermofarm commits to best practice
- 07/2012Focus on cleansing at Make-Up in Paris
- 07/2012Test your new foamer with a functional mock-up
- 06/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Giorgio Cassanmagnago, Quadpack Italy
- 06/2012Yonwoo growth prompts World Class status
- 06/2012Quadpack introduces new 3D rendering service
- 03/2012Quadpack enters Swiss market
- 03/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Marcela Buitrago, Quadpack Spain
- 01/2012Come and meet us at PCD and Easy Fairs Birmingham
- 01/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Jason Smith, Quadpack Australia
- 12/2011Quadpack presents Yonwoo innovations at L'Oréal's second innovation forum, Cherry Pack 2
- 12/2011Party time at Cosmoprof Asia!
- 11/2011Tune into fashion trends for spring/summer 2012
- 11/2011Meet the business unit director: Jenni Paddick, Spirit Ltd
- 11/2011Extended presence at Cosmoprof Asia, with a party to boot!
- 09/2011Oceanic SA: on a mission to help allergy sufferers
- 09/2011Quadpack presents cosmetic pack innovations at Easyfairs Stockholm
- 08/2011Meet the business unit director: David Zhou, Quadpack China
- 08/2011International people moves at Quadpack Group
- 06/2011Meet the business unit director: Laura Sala, Quadpack Germany
- 06/2011Quadpack targets the New Zealand cosmetics packaging market
- 06/2011Come and see us at Make-Up in Paris!
- 04/2011Meet the business unit director: Mike Banister, Quadpack UK
- 04/2011Quadpack Spain ramps up its management team
- 03/2011Get up close and personal at Cosmoprof 2011!
- 03/2011Airless Packaging Association to promote airless systems at Cosmoprof Bologna
- 03/2011Hong Kong business unit to coordinate Asian sourcing operations
- 02/2011Prestige and mass market solutions at Quadpack’s stand at PCD 2011
- 02/2011New year CEO statement: 2010 closes on a high
- 12/2010Sales force strengthened with key appointments in Benelux and UK
- 12/2010Quadpack joins forces with cosmetics packaging giant Brivaplast
- 12/2010Quadpack buys majority share in gifting & promotions company Spirit
- 11/2010Quadpack make-up and airless solutions draw crowds at Luxe Pack
- 11/2010Quadpack gears up for launch into Central and Eastern Europe
- 08/2010Mid-year CEO statement: market shift pays off
- 08/2010Vive la France! Quadpack returns to Paris for Cosmeeting
- 08/2010Quadpack expands Chinese sourcing operation
- 06/2010New Italian office marks Quadpack's push into colour cosmetics
- 06/2010Shaping the future at exclusive L'Oréal innovation forum
- 03/2010Come and meet us at Cosmoprof!
- 03/2010Quadpack France expands its operation
- 03/2010New airless pack label
- 02/2010Perrin to help Quadpack prepare for global expansion
- 02/2010Quadpack streamlines global business processes
- 02/2010Unblemished record in quality management
- 01/2010Quadpack Group sales figures defy crisis
- 01/2010Video conferencing speeds time-to-market
- 01/2010Body and...spirit: a new venture into bags and accessories
- 11/2009Quadpack Australia is moving
- 11/2009Luxepack Monaco exhibition
- 02/2009Worldstar Packaging award for Nude
- 11/2008Quadpack prestige packaging solutions to face sustainability challenges
- 07/2008Nude won the Benchmarks Awards
- 07/2008David ZHOU appointed at Quadpack China
- 06/2008GOLD AWARD FOR BEST COSMETICS AND TOILETRIES DESIGN
- 06/2008New Rebul Fragrancy