Spirit proudly presents next season’s trends for promotional bags and accessories. Emma Trump, head of the design team, highlights the beautiful minimalism of ‘Japonisme’ and the bold retro colours of ‘Pop’ as two looks to hit the High Street over spring and summer 2012.
Cosmetics brands looking for an elegant gift with purchase should look to the delicate oriental prints of Japonisme. The colour palette is a contemporary mix of creams and mushroom with chalky pastels. Soft PU and PVC, simple cottons, canvas and silk-effect materials are fabrics that work well with this style.
Pop is a look that will complement hip young brands. Inspired by iconic influences like Mary Quant and Vidal Sassoon, this trend captures the aesthetics of the 1960s revamped for today’s generation. Bold blocks of colour are balanced by black-and-white lines. Fabrics that go with Pop include lacquered and high-gloss PU and PVC.
Emma says: “Now is the time to start developing concepts for promotional gift items for next spring and summer. These are two very different, very effective looks that will look great on cosmetic bags, vanity bags, tote bags, laptop cases, clutch bags and make-up brush bags.”
Spirit is a Quadpack company.
- 09/2012What's new in pharma - visit our stand at InnoPack
- 09/2012Quadpack inaugurates flagship office in Barcelona
- 09/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Laurent Frydlender, Quadpack France
- 09/2012Quadpack streamlines global logistics
- 07/2012Dermofarm commits to best practice
- 07/2012Focus on cleansing at Make-Up in Paris
- 07/2012Test your new foamer with a functional mock-up
- 06/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Giorgio Cassanmagnago, Quadpack Italy
- 06/2012Yonwoo growth prompts World Class status
- 06/2012Quadpack introduces new 3D rendering service
- 03/2012Quadpack enters Swiss market
- 03/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Marcela Buitrago, Quadpack Spain
- 01/2012Come and meet us at PCD and Easy Fairs Birmingham
- 01/2012Meet the Business Unit Director: Jason Smith, Quadpack Australia
- 12/2011Quadpack presents Yonwoo innovations at L'Oréal's second innovation forum, Cherry Pack 2
- 12/2011Party time at Cosmoprof Asia!
- 11/2011Tune into fashion trends for spring/summer 2012
- 11/2011Meet the business unit director: Jenni Paddick, Spirit Ltd
- 11/2011Extended presence at Cosmoprof Asia, with a party to boot!
- 09/2011Oceanic SA: on a mission to help allergy sufferers
- 09/2011Quadpack presents cosmetic pack innovations at Easyfairs Stockholm
- 08/2011Meet the business unit director: David Zhou, Quadpack China
- 08/2011International people moves at Quadpack Group
- 06/2011Meet the business unit director: Laura Sala, Quadpack Germany
- 06/2011Quadpack targets the New Zealand cosmetics packaging market
- 06/2011Come and see us at Make-Up in Paris!
- 04/2011Meet the business unit director: Mike Banister, Quadpack UK
- 04/2011Quadpack Spain ramps up its management team
- 03/2011Get up close and personal at Cosmoprof 2011!
- 03/2011Airless Packaging Association to promote airless systems at Cosmoprof Bologna
- 03/2011Hong Kong business unit to coordinate Asian sourcing operations
- 02/2011Prestige and mass market solutions at Quadpack’s stand at PCD 2011
- 02/2011New year CEO statement: 2010 closes on a high
- 12/2010Sales force strengthened with key appointments in Benelux and UK
- 12/2010Quadpack joins forces with cosmetics packaging giant Brivaplast
- 12/2010Quadpack buys majority share in gifting & promotions company Spirit
- 11/2010Quadpack make-up and airless solutions draw crowds at Luxe Pack
- 11/2010Quadpack gears up for launch into Central and Eastern Europe
- 08/2010Mid-year CEO statement: market shift pays off
- 08/2010Vive la France! Quadpack returns to Paris for Cosmeeting
- 08/2010Quadpack expands Chinese sourcing operation
- 06/2010New Italian office marks Quadpack's push into colour cosmetics
- 06/2010Shaping the future at exclusive L'Oréal innovation forum
- 03/2010Come and meet us at Cosmoprof!
- 03/2010Quadpack France expands its operation
- 03/2010New airless pack label
- 02/2010Perrin to help Quadpack prepare for global expansion
- 02/2010Quadpack streamlines global business processes
- 02/2010Unblemished record in quality management
- 01/2010Quadpack Group sales figures defy crisis
- 01/2010Video conferencing speeds time-to-market
- 01/2010Body and...spirit: a new venture into bags and accessories
- 11/2009Quadpack Australia is moving
- 11/2009Luxepack Monaco exhibition
- 02/2009Worldstar Packaging award for Nude
- 11/2008Quadpack prestige packaging solutions to face sustainability challenges
- 07/2008Nude won the Benchmarks Awards
- 07/2008David ZHOU appointed at Quadpack China
- 06/2008GOLD AWARD FOR BEST COSMETICS AND TOILETRIES DESIGN
- 06/2008New Rebul Fragrancy