Press Releases Archive
30 January 2012
Quadpack introduces department store concept at Cosmoprof
Quadpack European press office
Summit Media Services
Tel: +34 93 265 4463
Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna, 9-12 March 2012, Hall 19, Stand C55-D56 & D61
Visitors to the Quadpack stand will enjoy the convenience and satisfaction of browsing in a cosmetics packaging department store. With counters for each leading brand, as well as one for Quadpack’s own ‘house brand’, the 128m2 stand is designed to allow delegates to see the latest trends in skincare and colour cosmetics packaging & gifting.
The Yonwoo counter will headline ‘Paper Blow’, an eco-friendly airless pack that conforms to the four Rs, according to the company’s earth-friendly philosophy: Refill, Reuse, Reduce, Recycle. Paper Blow features an overcap and outer bottle made of recycled PCR cardboard. These are fitted around a tube-like PE pouch attached to an airless pump with a ring neck for easy filling. No secondary packaging is necessary, reducing the overall materials used. Paper Blow is refillable and offers excellent decoration options for stunning results.
The Brivaplast counter will show Artist line, a range of make-up brushes that combines the performance of professional brushes with Brivaplast’s special bi-injected wiper. This patented technology ensures perfect dosage, avoids overflow and allows effortless closure after use.
The Apollo counter will see the official European unveiling of the Apollo Oil pump. The design is engineered for no leaks and no drips. It prevents leakage by uniquely using components that counter the effects of oil migration. The elongated nozzle is angled to prevent the oil from dripping. This makes the pump ideal for face serums, baby oils, hair serums, massage oils and sun protection products.
The Spirit counter will show promotional gift items that help boost the performance of beauty products. Visitors can get a preview of upcoming trends in cosmetic bags, vanity bags, tote bags, laptop cases, clutch bags and make-up brush bags.
The Quadpack counter will show Quadpack’s own ranges, including its popular glass collections for nail polish, make-up and skincare products.
Branded packs on display will include Payot’s Intense Multivitamin Radiance Serum dropper, Boots 17 Peep Show mascara and supermodel Miranda Kerr’s new KORA range, contained in Yonwoo packs.
“Quadpack is effectively a high end department store for cosmetics packaging,” said Quadpack CEO Tim Eaves. “We offer the leading designer brands in one place, as well as our own trusted house brand and all the accessories you need to help beauty products perform. Our staff are knowledgeable, friendly and technically savvy and our offices are located near our customers in 12 countries worldwide. Our stand at Cosmoprof reflects this concept and is designed to ensure delegates have a pleasant experience during their visit.”
Quadpack has exclusive distribution agreements with Yonwoo, Brivaplast and Apollo. Spirit is a Quadpack company.
- 12 June 2013Quadpack presents earth-friendly rPET foamer
- 14 May 2013Natio bottles the sun
- 24 April 2013EVOH-lined tottles for a longer shelf life
- 3 April 2013Helping beauty brands perform for 10 years
- 20 March 2013Quadpack acquires wooden component manufacturer Technotraf
- 27 February 2013Quadpack launches the Apollo Comb Foamer
- 12 February 2013Not just for make-up: panstick trend on the rise
- 28 January 2013Yonwoo’s innovation machine
- 14 January 2013Travelling light: Yonwoo’s Duo Airless two-in-one
- 17 December 2012Discover Quadpack’s lipstick range
- 27 November 2012Metal-armoured airless for Valmont’s time-defying formula
- 12 November 2012Hot product: Yonwoo’s Twin Mix Airless
- 24 October 2012The science behind younger-looking skin
- 8 October 2012Premium packaging for skin care and OTC
- 26 September 2012It’s a blow out! Boots 17 mascara for big, bold lashes
- 13 September 2012Quadpack inaugurates flagship office in Barcelona
- 14 August 2012Quadpack introduces new 3D rendering service
- 24 July 2012Yonwoo’s Ampoule Program for home spa treatments
- 10 July 2012Yonwoo growth prompts World Class status
- 27 June 2012The LED Make-Up Compact: a new concept in colour cosmetics
- 18 June 2012Payot dropper delivers intensive care vitamin treatment
- 30 May 2012Reinventing the foamer: Apollo’s deep cleansing brush
- 15 May 2012Quadpack spearheads make-up trends at Make Up in Paris
- 30 April 2012Quadpack joins forces with Premi
- 11 April 2012High-performance Brivaplast mascara for Boots 17 range
- 28 March 2012No dripping, no leaking – revolutionary oil pump from Apollo
- 14 March 2012Yonwoo’s Show Bottle for Frezyderm’s premium OTC range
- 28 February 2012Airless goes eco-friendly: Paper Blow from Yonwoo
- 15 February 2012Creating your own foamer is child’s play!
- 30 January 2012Quadpack introduces department store concept at Cosmoprof
- 17 January 2012Strong, masculine design for Henri Lloyd deodorant for active men
- 28 November 2011Tune into fashion trends for spring/summer 2012
- 15 November 2011Quadpack develops premium packs for ghd’s new Heat Protection haircare range
- 25 October 2011Yonwoo Spot Brush Pen delivers Veld’s Eye Magic
- 10 October 2011Inauguration of new test facilities at Quadpack Group headquarters
- 14 September 2011Brivaplast high-performance brushes for make-up artists
- 17 August 2011Fifties Aussie beach culture comes to life with SugarBaby
- 26 July 2011Quadpack introduces premium packaging innovations
- 13 July 2011Quadpack develops three packs for Boots Champneys Spa range
- 28 June 2011Quadpack presents a world first: the Apollo Ultimate Foamer
- 7 June 2011The secret’s in the cap: Yonwoo’s new 2-in-1 Concealer packs
- 17 May 2011Need airless? Love glass? Yonwoo has the answer
- 9 May 2011Apollo appoints Quadpack as exclusive distributor
- 18 April 2011Learn about airless make-up and foam pump innovations at Quadpack’s stand